PDA

View Full Version : AU Virtual

zanzibarbob7
2011-11-30, 03:20 PM
I have watched several classes and there is a big problem with focus. Things blur in and out and sometimes for almost the entire webcast. I watched Steven Schell's presentation and picked up several tips but had to wade through the focus issue. What's the deal with this?

jcoe
2011-11-30, 03:38 PM
I've been having issues with this also. I have high res monitors, and even with changing the streaming resolution, I am still having trouble. It seems to be from the host end.

I did notice that this only occurs when watching full screen, but trying to watch any other way is pointless because you cannot see the information.

zanzibarbob7
2011-11-30, 04:12 PM
I have 2 30" monitors flanked by 2 21" monitors and tried to view full screen with the above results. After reading your post I tried the other method of hitting ctrl + to resize in steps but still have the same issue. I doubt whether they can fix it now but this issue almost completely ruins the AU experience.

The first year I attended AU in Orlando I mentioned recording the sessions to Carl Bass at the Revit mixer. I'm happy to see that they went forward with this but this is far below their capability.

jbayne
2011-11-30, 05:48 PM
For some reason I have registered for AU Virtual but cannot see any content. I can download class content but I cannot see any of the webcast or pod cast.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?