PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Issue with design options

Mr Delux
2011-12-07, 07:35 AM
Hi folks!

I've got a project with one option set which contains two different options, one is set to primary. When I try to make the other option primary this message shows :

"A relationship between Elements in Main Model and Option "Option Set 1 : option 1 -
" has been deleted. There is no corresponding relationship in the Primary Option "Option Set 1 : Option 2".

Is this a problem with constraints in the different options?

Help is very much appreciated

damon.sidel
2011-12-07, 02:29 PM
I just got that message for the first time, too. In my case, it seemed to be a relationship of a dimension that referenced something in the main model as well as Option A. When I switched the primary option to Option B, in that view (visibility set to show Design Options by Automatic) the dimension no longer had anything from Option A to reference.

nickedemus
2012-08-24, 03:25 PM
I just got a similar message, except in my case, I duplicated the primary option and then set the duplicate option to be primary. I would think that since the new primary option is a duplicate of the old primary option, no relationships between the option and the main model would have changed...