PDA

View Full Version : Label Parameter

rroswall.242547
2012-01-14, 11:08 PM
Can anyone tell me how to add an editable parameter to the Project Information in Revit 2009? I need to add a label with the Client Address (several lines), that will be included in the Project Information parameters. I created a new parameter, and added it to a new label in the Title Block family, but it is not visible on the Title Block in the project (except for a "?" where the label should be in the project title block). It does show up in the Project Information Element Properties- but its not editable, and is not visble in the Project Title Block, even afer I fill in the information.

Alex Page
2012-01-16, 02:29 AM
After you create the shared parameters in your title block file and then import the title block into your template you will need to go to Manage --> Project Parameters - click on the "Add.." button then you can choose your shared parameters from your shared parameter file and assign them to the proper categories ("Project Information" and probably "Sheets" as well)

Hope this helps

pfaudler
2012-01-16, 02:23 PM
Agree with Alex.

All titleblock 'shared parameters' need to be added into project file too in order to edit/see them in project environment. Other families bring shared parameters with them as editable whereas in case of titleblock family you will have to add 'shared parameters' in tblk family and project file.