PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Sheet Schedule Filtered by Revisions?

arb
2012-03-20, 04:48 PM
On our larger projects we can have dozens of revisions before project close out, and I'm looking for a quality control tool to help ensure that all of the clouded revisions actually get submitted to the contractor and to County permit reviewers. I know how to generate a sheet list schedule that filters by the Current Revision parameter, but it will ONLY show the most current revision on the sheet (i.e. if there are 2 revisions on the sheet, #1 and #2, then the parameter will read #2 and the sheet list schedule can no longer be used to show all of the revision #1 sheets.)

I've looked into using view schedules instead and sorting by the associated sheet number, but I can't locate the same type of "current revision" parameter for views.

Any ideas? Is there a better approach? We typically type out a narrative describing our revisions as we go, but it's easy to make the drawing revision and miss the written description, so hopefully there's a way to use Revit to cross-check our documents.

Thanks.

- Alex

The Monk
2012-12-06, 07:17 PM
ARB,

I think the solution would be to create a parameters which are sheet associated and Project Information. You could then use the scheduling tool for sheet list and make sure the parameters are included in that scheduled list.