PDA

View Full Version : Printing "Print Range" Select sheets problem?

jmarlovits
2005-01-26, 06:21 PM
When printing with "Print Range - Select sheets" only sheets with floor plans on it seem to print. When sheets with 3-d or building section are selected an error pops up. It says "job can not print". I would like to set the hole job to print at once. Has any one elese seen this? any thoughts??????

Scott D Davis
2005-01-26, 06:28 PM
You are running out of memory on your printer when trying to procees the 3D images. You need to set your printer to use the computer memory to process, rather than the memory in the printer.

jmarlovits
2005-01-26, 06:31 PM
I am printing to file with a high grade computer

Steve_Stafford
2005-01-27, 11:41 AM
When printing to file you can run into file naming problems. Do your views or sheet files have any illegal windows characters? Check this TIP POST (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=7646)

jmarlovits
2005-02-22, 08:59 PM
No file naming problem that I can see, each page will always print to file individually, but not all together using the Print Range Option given in the Revit Print Window, It usually get through the plans and elevations but not any of the section pages or 3-d pages. and yes I am using a high end computer to process the print files.

aaronrumple
2005-02-22, 09:27 PM
Doesn't matter what the computer is if the printer is running out of memory. How is your printer spooling setup and what are the printer details?