PDA

View Full Version : Revit 2012 Properties Palette working like Excel??

mrauscher
2012-04-02, 04:17 PM
I've tried searching for an answer about this, but I can't seem to find anything.

Something weird happened to me this morning. As I was editing the view properties for a Sheet, I somehow managed to change my View Properties palette and now it shows the Line Numbers like it would in Excel. I can't seem to minimize these or hide them and they take up a lot of space in my properties box. (see screenshot)

Also, what I found quite interesting, is that if I select a line, I can now drag it and move it to another place in the properites box. So it's kind of working like Excel, but I cannot reduce the column width or delete the column.

Any advice? I would really like this to just go back to normal.

Thanks!!

mrauscher
2012-04-02, 08:38 PM
Okay so after numerous saves and just ignorning the problem for a while, it appears to be back to normal.
I'd still like to know what caused this to happen and how to undo it if it happens again.

DaveP
2012-04-03, 01:25 PM
Do you still have your Journal file around when that first started happening?
If you can figure out exactly when it started, there might be some magic keyboard code that triggered the change.

carlosnaranjo
2013-07-06, 02:09 PM
I have the same situation and would like the properties palette to go back to normal. Any ideas?