PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Enlarged Stair Plans: UP and DN Text Disappears...BUT prints.

etboards17
2012-04-02, 07:14 PM
It is weird to work with and for less tolerable colleagues this creates a problem because they are less trustworthy or don’t test things out.
When I am looking at the view within Revit, I can’t see them. When I print to any media, they are visible (at least!). Also, they are visible when I pan around in the view and when I rest my mouse on the stair objects.
Does anyone else have this experience? I am guessing it is a graphics card issue and I would like to see if anyone else has solved the problem.

cliff collins
2012-04-02, 07:18 PM
Try this:

"Purple Revit icon">Options>Graphics turn off hardware acceleration ( or turn on if it was off ).

etboards17
2012-04-02, 08:24 PM
Hardware acceleration was on. Turning it off does solve the problem. However, turning hardware acceleration off results in the Realistic view properties and Ambient Shadows to be unavailable. Any other options out there?

patricks
2012-04-02, 08:35 PM
I have seen this, as well. At some zoom levels they show up but at others they don't. Yes it's a minor annoyance but I just live with it. I need my graphics acceleration heh :cool:

etboards17
2012-04-02, 09:30 PM
I just have to say, dont worry about it. 2013 annotation capabilites for stairs has been re-invented. I am not going to worry about this.