PDA

View Full Version : Allow exported view names to match view name

Wish List System
2012-04-29, 11:09 AM
Summary: Currently Revit adds family and type to the view name when exporting, this is a hassle with company file name standards where multiple CAD platforms are used as it requires that I rename every file. It would be nice to not have Revit add the prefixes (and the suffix when worksharing is being used) and limit the exported filename to exactly match the view name set in Revit (or another parameter, title on sheet?). As long as I don't have to rename anything

Description: Currently Revit adds family and type to the view name when exporting, this is a hassle with company file name standards where multiple CAD platforms are used as it requires that I rename every file. It would be nice to not have Revit add the prefixes (and the suffix when worksharing is being used) and limit the exported filename to exactly match the view name set in Revit (or another parameter, title on sheet?). As long as I don't have to rename anything

Product and Feature: Revit Structure - Other

Submitted By: tyler kawahara on Sun, 29 Apr 2012

Wish List System
2012-04-29, 11:09 AM
Allow exported view names to match view name

Summary: Currently Revit adds family and type to the view name when exporting, this is a hassle with company file name standards where multiple CAD platforms are used as it requires that I rename every file. It would be nice to not have Revit add the prefixes (and the suffix when worksharing is being used) and limit the exported filename to exactly match the view name set in Revit (or another parameter, title on sheet?). As long as I don't have to rename anything

Description: Currently Revit adds family and type to the view name when exporting, this is a hassle with company file name standards where multiple CAD platforms are used as it requires that I rename every file. It would be nice to not have Revit add the prefixes (and the suffix when worksharing is being used) and limit the exported filename to exactly match the view name set in Revit (or another parameter, title on sheet?). As long as I don't have to rename anything

Wish List System
2012-04-29, 11:10 AM
Allow exported view file names to match Revit view name