PDA

View Full Version : Shortcut keys

Wish List System
2012-05-14, 09:22 PM
Summary: I want to be able to define my own shortcut keys.

Description: It would be very beneficial to be able to define my own shortcut keys. For instance, in the clash detective to be able to toggle filter selection on and off, to select the ellipse redline tool, or even to turn on a 3d avatar. These and many more shortcut keys need to be customizable.

Product and Feature: Navisworks Manage - Navigation Tools

Submitted By: Michael Smith on Mon, 14 May 2012

dderoeck
2012-05-22, 07:28 AM
I support that!

jca10aps
2012-05-30, 01:32 PM
you can play around the roamer.xml and ribbon.xml inside the navisworks folder...you can customize commands but be sure to keep a back up

cheers

brenehan
2012-07-20, 12:42 PM
I also suppert the proposal.
Keyboard customisation should be simple. it took them a long time on Revit to get the keyboard shortcuts user friendly, but Autodeck eventually got there.

dderoeck
2012-09-06, 08:39 AM
OK,
please help me to add following action:
I have made Searchsets to Isolate workpackages.
How, where,.... can I add the command to "hide the selection" an give it the description "Show Workpackage" in the Right Key Menu
This command I want to use in the Manage and Freedom.
Thank You in Advance, I think this small example could give us shortkey programmers a real Boost!!!

bulletproofdesign
2017-08-16, 10:38 PM
BUMP

5 years, no progress...
'Point and click' is so 90's.
Keyboard shortcuts are expected.

Please Autodesk, I know you have a lot of products to develop, maybe send some love to your 'Flagship coordination Package' and make it more usable.

dgorsman
2017-08-17, 10:52 PM
Keyboard input is soooo pre-mouse. We've had mice for how many years now? :mrgreen: