PDA

View Full Version : Canal formation - criteria - as per site condition- how do assembly change - (created sub assembly from polylines)

vasanthasuriyan
2012-05-28, 10:21 AM
im working in canal formation earthwork cut & fill qty calculation, as per the procedures i created corridor, generated sample & cross sections but the one thing is, for 1.5 to 2.00m cutting (as per ground level) the spoil bank & jeep track should come above the ground level. while here the package calculates this portions as cutting.... how do i have to manage to give input for it (also i have attached the file for design procedures..) kindly consider it...
Question arises :
1. how can the cross sections for individual assembly height of canal be changed (i.e upto the ground level, since im working with the assembly for canal portion i have created it by actual dimensions & the spoil bank (berm portions) should start from ground level..?)
2. For clear understanding purpose...
i) just zoom & watch the cross section diagram (0+120.00, 0+280, 300) the bottom of canal reached the ground level & from that berm portions are created...this is the case originally we should follow.
ii) as a critical cases watch the cross sections for (140, 160, 180) where the berm portions comes in cutting side, since the berm portions must be in filling....

mjfarrell
2012-05-28, 04:58 PM
use generic links, use at least two conditional cut/fill sub assemblies