PDA

View Full Version : 2012 AB4564- AUTODESK REVIT FOR PRESENTATIONS GRAPHICS THAT"POP"-GENERIC ANNOTATION FAMILY-DESCRIPTION

davy.kassamombo683552
2012-05-31, 05:05 AM
hey guys,

I am a student from Autodesk University and school of architecture from George Brown College at Toronto,Canada.Honestly, I cannot achieve to have the annotations descriptions of the floors plans on the sheet outside the viewport like he was done.Furthermore, I cannot load the family type(description and number) on sheet....I really need all steps for having this annotations(number and descriptions for the floor 1 and 2 plans) on the sheet. It is really important. Also, I loaded this family(number and descriptions),but I don't find that on the project browser or I tried to place component if this component family is not in the property of the browser how you did that..I cannot insert the family on the sheet,,,.I really need all information more explicit for doing this process because I have to finish my project.....Please give me some help with feedback with all steps(explanations)...Thank again for this presentations from Autodesk University.....

Let me know if you really want to help me....I attached a file about the floors and annotations this is the pic:85685

Sincerely,

patricks
2012-06-04, 02:39 PM
I'm not sure I fully understand. Can you attach the family shown there with the red circle and description? It should be created as an annotation symbol, which can in fact be placed on sheets outside of your viewports.

patricks
2012-06-04, 02:57 PM
Here's a version that works, however I can't seem to get the text to show as white even though I have it set to white. It seems that something in Revit makes white text always show up as black.

*edit* nevermind, make the text in the circle 244-244-254 and it will appear as white.

And I HATE this new version of attaching files. Can't seem to get rid of the version I posted a few minutes ago so I can update it.

sbrown
2012-06-04, 05:05 PM
You need to make the text one notch off white, like 254,254,253