PDA

View Full Version : RTC - USA 2012

SCShell
2012-06-26, 12:32 PM
Hey there,
Just wondering who is going....and to invite you to introduce yourself if you see me there, or attend my class on Friday. (Tips & Tricks for Graphics & Visualization Techniques in Revit 2013)
Should be a great 3 days in Atlanta.
Seeya there!
Steven

Dimitri Harvalias
2012-06-26, 03:37 PM
I'll see you there Steve. Looking forward to getting my 'geek fix' and catching up with the usual suspects.

sbrown
2012-06-26, 04:58 PM
I'll be there. Teaching ID class on Sat.

Dimitri Harvalias
2012-06-27, 02:15 AM
So, just the three of us eh?
If Wesley's planning committee is true to form it appears to me that we will have a lot of beer to drink :lol:
I just hope Debbie (tropical storm, not my sister-in-law) decides to stay at home!

dfriesen
2012-07-06, 05:43 PM
I'll be attending next year, I can assure you!

Did you manage to deplete the beer stock, in between the higher learning?

jbayne
2012-07-09, 02:22 PM
I was there and wish I had seen this posting before I went. It was a great conference and I learned a lot. Plus Stone Mountain Evergreen Resort is a great venue and I really liked it because of the location for me.

Does anyone know if the content has been posted on the net or what web page it will be in?

Dimitri Harvalias
2012-07-09, 04:25 PM
I'm sure we'll get an e-mail letting us know when and where to get the info. That's what happened last year. Keep in mind that it will only be available to those who attended.
Daniel, I'll be lobbying hard to get a larger Canadian contingent next year since it's in our backyard. Maybe we can find a sponsor to donate a registration fee and we can give it away as a prize at the user group!