PDA

View Full Version : Applying Wall finishes to Structuraly Linked Walls

krushert
2012-08-10, 02:42 PM
First off I am new to Revit and this is my first full blown project.

I have a lot of cast-in-place concrete walls and roofs that resided in the structural model and I linked them into my Architectural model. I need to apply fluid applied finishes to these walls and roofs. So far I have been cheating by creating a wall/roof family with 1/8" structural layer and overlapping that on to the structural linked walls.

IS there a better way or a right way? I can not belived I am the first with this question so please point me if there is an existing thread and I would greatly appreceated.First off I am new to Revit and this is my first full blown project.

I have a lot of cast-in-place concrete walls and roofs that resided in the structural model and I linked them into my Architectural model. I need to apply fluid applied finishes to these walls and roofs. So far I have been cheating by creating a wall/roof family with 1/8" structural layer and overlapping that on to the structural linked walls.

IS there a better way or a right way? I cannot believed I am the first with this question so please point me if there is an existing thread and I would greatly appreciated.