PDA

View Full Version : Leader End Snap?

jsteinhauer
2012-08-22, 02:40 PM
Hey All,

I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but I am trying to get my Tag leader end to actually land on the visible portion of the component I'm tagging. Most of the posts I found talked about how the leader connected to the tag. I'm more concerned right now with the object I'm trying to tag. The tag's leader ends away from the family, and looks horrible. I can't make the leader snap to the component's plan symbology no matter where I place the tag. This is going to lead to RFI's I just know it. It would be nice if I could "TAB" to different points within the component. Or, a connector type family that the tag leader always connects to. Can anyone help me fix this?

Thank you in advance,
Jeff S.

jsteinhauer
2012-08-22, 03:03 PM
So I paid closer attention to the top bar when editing/placing tags. There is an option to have Attached End (default) or Free Ends. I selected Free Ends and I can do want I need to. Although the Free End would be great if I could snap it to the component and have it stay there well I adjust the tag. Somewhere between Attached & Free would be amazing...

I hope this helps someone else.
Jeff S.