PDA

View Full Version : Problem Loading Viewport Titles

RPU_eric
2012-09-28, 03:49 PM
Has anyone ever had any problems getting viewport titles to load into a project. I recently re-worked my project template and purged many detail components. I am now trying to reload several viewport titles into the project template and am having no luck. The viewport title appears in the project browser under the "Families" tab. However, when I place a view on a sheet, I can't select the viewport type I loaded into the project. Any thoughts on what I am missing here? Why is it loaded in the project, but not in the drop-down menu for the viewport element properties. (See attached image) The Detail Title - NTS, Detail Title - No Scale, etc are not options in the viewport element properties.

CADastrophe
2012-09-28, 03:57 PM
A View Title is not the same thing as a Viewport. If you edit the Type Properties of your Viewport, you will see a setting "Title" in which you specify the View Title Family/Type to be used. Click 'Duplicate' under Type Properties to create a new Viewport Type for additional types of View Titles, if you need to.

RPU_eric
2012-09-28, 04:30 PM
A View Title is not the same thing as a Viewport. If you edit the Type Properties of your Viewport, you will see a setting "Title" in which you specify the View Title Family/Type to be used. Click 'Duplicate' under Type Properties to create a new Viewport Type for additional types of View Titles, if you need to.

Thanks CADastrophe, that's the simple little thing I was missing.