PDA

View Full Version : strange joined

gravelin
2005-02-07, 01:25 PM
Bonjour,

Dans l'illustration ci -dessous, si on déplace le mur en biais du point A au point B, On obtient ce drôle de joint.

Hi
In the picture above, if you move the wall from A to B, You obtain this strange join.

PeterJ
2005-02-07, 01:52 PM
You should be able to repair this with little effort using the wall join tool.

aaronrumple
2005-02-07, 02:00 PM
Actually the wall join tool won't do anything in this situation. What may work is using the trim tool on the horizontal and angled wall. If that doesn't work, you'll have to pull the angled wall back, just the wall join tool to set the wall to disallow join. Move the angled wall back so it overlaps the other walls and join the geometry.

I've gotten this a lot on my current project where I have lots of shallow angles coming together at one point. It gets even tougher if you have several wall stacked and going different directions.

gravelin
2005-02-07, 02:23 PM
Thanks Peter,
As Aaron said the join tool doesnt' work properly.
But I notice that after changing the join order, if I select the wall and then select (just select) the blue control point the join is corrected. And after that, the join tool gives more solutions to the jonction.
(Aaron , I think that is easier)

Merci Peter
Comme le dit Aaron, l'outil join de mur ne fonctionne pas correctement.
Mais j'ai constaté qu'après avoir changé l'ordre dans le join, si je sélectionne le mur puis le point bleu de contrôle (juste le sélectionner) le join est corrigé, Et par la suite, l'outil de join de mur propose beaucoup plus de solution.
(Aaron je pense que cela est plus facile)