PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Filled regions and Viewport Titles in Sheets

mikevswain1
2005-02-08, 09:54 PM
Ok, We've finally made the switch to 7.0 from 6.1 on our beloved project. All is good so far, However I've noticed that filled regions are interfering with viewport titles in sheets. For example, for an Interior Elevation, I create a filled region, solid white, to surround the perimeter of my room, that has a nice bold line that defines the extent of the view, and invisible lines on the outside of the view to mask out unwanted elements. I've found that this 'wipe' (autocad term), or solid filled region is also blocking out my viewport title text. I've tried sending the filled region to back, with no solution. Anyone have any ideas?
I've attached a pdf of what I'm talking about, you'll notice in the bottom 2 views the viewport title text is disrupted by the solid region 'with-in' the viewport.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

-Mike

beegee
2005-02-08, 09:59 PM
The latest build (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=14125&highlight=build)was supposed to fix that problem ( but I haven't checked it yet )

The easiest thing would be to move your view titles a bit lower, but I suppose they are aligned to a sheet grid ?

aaronrumple
2005-02-08, 10:03 PM
Which build? I don't have that problem in the current build...

mikevswain1
2005-02-08, 10:11 PM
build 20041213_2030

thanks for the link.

Autodesk ever heard of a patch?! instead of a full re-install arg!

aaronrumple
2005-02-08, 10:28 PM
Personally I'd rather have each build as a full version. It makes keeping all the systems up-to-date very simple. I just update the network install on the server and point each user to it. Since each all the point relases are compatible, I don't even really care when they get around to that task.

funkman
2005-05-12, 04:56 AM
I believe this is fixed in RB8