PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Is there a way to add reference notes within a keynote file?

mthurnauer
2013-03-05, 03:20 AM
We are in the middle of a large scale project with may users that will be working on a project which will require all of the project documents to be translated into another language. We have found some good examples of using keynotes to manage the translation. What I would like is to add some user instruction within the keynote file such as: "Do note edit these lines!" and "Place new keynotes here" I was wondering if there is a way to have lines of text within the keynote file that can be read when viewing the file in Notepad, but are not visible in the Keynote tree from within Revit.

Steve_Stafford
2013-03-05, 04:04 AM
If there are statements like DOS rem or ' in LISP then they are undocumented, so I think the answer is no. You could create a separate copy or mockup of the real file for users to review that includes your recommendations and guidelines. Just let them know they need to review it before editing the real one?

dhurtubise
2013-03-06, 11:09 AM
I use Excel to manage that. It allows you to have severals Sheets that acts like "headers" but also afinal Sheet with only the data to be exported to the txt file