PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Contextual menu - Boundary - Edit slab

Bryan Thatcher
2013-03-29, 02:13 AM
I was having trouble with the edit sketch options coming up when I initiated a command that needed it. I upgraded to Update 2 and It seemed to fix it. But now it's happening when when I select a floor. I'm not getting the option to edit the floor. The context options don't match what I have selected. What is the problem and how can I fix this?

dkoch
2013-03-29, 02:48 AM
I was having trouble with the edit sketch options coming up when I initiated a command that needed it. I upgraded to Update 2 and It seemed to fix it. But now it's happening when when I select a floor. I'm not getting the option to edit the floor. The context options don't match what I have selected. What is the problem and how can I fix this?

If you were using Revit 2012, I would say it might be a problem with having .NET 4.5 installed, for which there is now a hot fix (http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=DL21344242). But since you indicate you are using 2013, I am not certain what the problem might be. I am not certain if 2013 also has a problem with .NET 4.5; if it does, there is no hotfix, so you would have to uninstall .NET 4.5 and then install .NET 4.0.