PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Schedule parking by phase

damon.sidel
2013-04-03, 07:16 PM
I would like to schedule parking spaces by phase, but phase is not a field I can add to my schedule. What workarounds do people use for this or am I just missing something?

cliff collins
2013-04-03, 07:39 PM
You need to create 2 schedules, one for New Construction and one for Existing. When creating the schedules, select the Phase. Then name the schedule "Existing Parking Schedule" or "New Parking Schedule". Then set the Phase filter in the Schedule Properties for each schedule, and place the schedules on your Sheet.

damon.sidel
2013-04-03, 09:25 PM
Bummer. That's the best I found, too. I was hoping to put it in one schedule with a field for phase. Oh well. Thank you, Cliff.

Steve_Stafford
2013-04-03, 10:50 PM
How soon do you need it? You can schedule and include the phase in Revit 2014. :)

Dimitri Harvalias
2013-04-04, 01:19 AM
In the interim you can just add an instance parameter for phase and then sort/filter/total based on that.

damon.sidel
2013-04-04, 03:55 PM
How soon do you need it? You can schedule and include the phase in Revit 2014. :)

We're still on 2012, as pathetic as that may be. Nice to know they included phasing as a schedule-able parameter.

In the interim you can just add an instance parameter for phase and then sort/filter/total based on that.

That's essentially what I've done except I used the Comment instance parameter because I was lazy. :p

Thanks everybody for your ideas!