PDA

View Full Version : Fields with "----"

bskripac
2005-02-15, 02:54 PM
I realize if there is nothing in the field it will show up as "----". I have found a shortcut around that which is u+00A0. This works and the field shows up blank, which is great. One location where this doesn't work is in the Sheet Number. When you create the a Sheet List Table the space still shows up as "----". Are there any other override codes to help fix this?

Wanderer
2005-12-26, 05:52 PM
I realize if there is nothing in the field it will show up as "----". I have found a shortcut around that which is u+00A0. This works and the field shows up blank, which is great.

One location where this doesn't work is in the Sheet Number. When you create the a Sheet List Table the space still shows up as "----". Are there any other override codes to help fix this?
great tip! I don't know about the second part though.

mmcclure
2006-01-05, 01:38 PM
This is becoming a problem for me as well and I am having trouble getting your fix to work. Where exactly do you input this fix.

RobertB
2006-01-05, 04:39 PM
Why would you have a sheet, in an index, without a sheet number? :confused: How would the contractor find the sheet?

RobertB
2006-01-05, 04:40 PM
This is becoming a problem for me as well and I am having trouble getting your fix to work. Where exactly do you input this fix.In the SSM property that otherwise has no value.

jamie.casile80054
2006-01-06, 03:29 AM
I realize if there is nothing in the field it will show up as "----". I have found a shortcut around that which is u+00A0. This works and the field shows up blank, which is great. One location where this doesn't work is in the Sheet Number. When you create the a Sheet List Table the space still shows up as "----". Are there any other override codes to help fix this?
bskripac,
i'm not sure i understand your question. when i add a "space" using either \u+00A0 or ALT 0160 to the sheet number, the sheet list reflects the space. i've attached a dwf sample. please let me know if i'm missing the question.
aloha,
jamie