PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Sloped Curtain Glazing Roof: Grid Angle

seanmiller09593080
2013-04-14, 08:42 PM
Hello all, I am an architecture student somewhat new to Revit. I am using Revit 2013. I am modeling a sloped glazed roof. I was unsure how to do this so I created the roof from an imported .dwg mass. The problem I am facing is that the interior grid lines in the "y" direction are coming in at angles rather than parallel to the border mullions. Can anyone tell me how to get these mullions to appear parallel rather than angled? They need to line up with the paving grid and the edges of the rectangular mass protruding through the corner of the glazing (see images).

bulletproofdesign
2013-04-15, 03:01 AM
You have a few options.
Personally, If it is a single plane roof, I would have been tempted to use a roof, as you can set the type to 'sloped glazing'.
In your case, select the roof, you will see an icon appear the resembles the workplane icon. Click this and you will get 2 controls for each 'x' and 'y' axes. These controls represent the linear (distance) offset, and the angular offset from the default. Click the value you want to change, change it, and you are done...

seanmiller09593080
2013-04-15, 04:20 AM
Thanks! That solved the problem.