PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Revit 2015 Wish List Item #1

bjwade62
2013-04-24, 11:48 PM
When the Project Browser and the Properties palette are combined into one palette with tabs, the properties tab should jump to the front when I select an element in the view.

jdagen4
2014-02-11, 03:57 PM
I would love to see a project browser that is actually useful and user friendly. It is disgraceful that I pay Autodesk thousands of dollars for Revit and then have to pay someone else, like Kiwi Codes additional money to make something as fundamental as the broswser functional. SHAMEFUL AUTODESK!!! MAKE A USER FRIENDLY BROWSER (like Kiwi Codes) OUT OF THE BOX!

ahmad4343766035
2014-02-19, 05:17 PM
I want more option to change background for example to grey or any level of grey. Please do not force me to use black that make me blind or telling me I have to get used at white that strain eye more quickly. I reduced brightness but that hurts more beause you will be fat have FULL HD screen however I still suffer.

ahmad4343766035
2014-02-19, 05:24 PM
Number 1 :We need more options to change background at least to grey and all of its levels. Black make you feel blind, White cause strain to Eye much quickly when you staring at screen long time. Please do not tell me to reduce brightness that makes text readability more difficult, or tell me I will get used with it.
I have Full HD anti glare screen however we suffer from using Revit for several years.
Number 2 : Make ability to trim or extend or execute any command by multiple window selection not by single selection for every wall.

tedg
2014-02-19, 05:35 PM
You guys have it all wrong..
Fixt the text editor!!!

BomberAIA
2014-02-19, 06:34 PM
Revit on a Mac OS X!!!!

Abitov78
2014-02-27, 06:16 PM
A new type of family - host of rebar, freeform. Where is possible to put the rebar arbitrarily by your own.

Richard.W.Taylor
2015-01-22, 10:39 PM
Background color editing was added in Revit 2015 R2 (Subscription Release)

Richard.W.Taylor
2015-01-22, 10:42 PM
Number 1 :We need more options to change background at least to grey and all of its levels. Black make you feel blind, White cause strain to Eye much quickly when you staring at screen long time. Please do not tell me to reduce brightness that makes text readability more difficult, or tell me I will get used with it.
I have Full HD anti glare screen however we suffer from using Revit for several years.
Number 2 : Make ability to trim or extend or execute any command by multiple window selection not by single selection for every wall.

Background color editing was added in Revit 2015 (R2) Subscription Release.