PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Profile Creation Tools - Not Working?

Kennaway Elf
2013-04-25, 05:40 PM
Hi!

Hoping someone can help me find out what I'm doing wrong here... I've been able to create profiles and draw a design profile in the past, but for some reason the buttons aren't active...?

I have an alignment and profile created, for 'South Swale', now I want to draw on my design profile for the swale. On the Home Tab, Create Design panel, I select 'Profile', and in the drop-down, I select 'Profile Creation Tools', and select the profile. I fill out the form, giving it a name 'South Swale - Design', select my 'Design Profile' style, and 'No Labels' for my label set to start, and am not using Design Criteria. Pressing OK brings up the Profile Layout Tools bar - however, I cannot click any of the buttons!

What am I doing wrong here?! Please help.

Thanks!

Kennaway Elf
2013-04-25, 06:09 PM
Getting into it a little further - The tools still work within the default template. There is a setting in my custom template that I must not have set properly yet.... still looking for an answer at this point. :)

Kennaway Elf
2013-04-25, 06:38 PM
WOW - So, it turns out, all I had to do was CLOSE Civil 3d and Reboot. All OK now. There goes another hour of my life I'll never get back.

Apologies to all.