PDA

View Full Version : 2014 MULTI LAYER CONTRUCTURE MONOLITHIC RUN

kts.congvan
2013-06-17, 04:12 PM
i did stair look like in image for o long time,
when i draw detail high building,i spent alot of time for fill region stair,please help me.
because stair in vietnam not absolutely specific concrete92521

kts.congvan
2013-07-08, 08:21 AM
some pepole help me please?

gbrowne
2013-07-08, 10:59 AM
Hi there, welcome to the forum.

I'm by no means a stair expert, but I took a crack at this and I couldn't see any way of doing this simply. I made a monolithic stair with nominal 25mm thickness with brick and timber risers and tread. Then I drew a concrete ramp underneath it to simulate a stringer. I'm sure the guys on here can improve on that method.

Hell of a way to build a set of stairs to be honest. I can't see this as being much fun over a multi story project. I'd suggest you scrap the brickwork and go for concrete risers/treads with the finish over the top if necessary.

kts.congvan
2013-07-10, 11:45 AM
Hi there, welcome to the forum.

I'm by no means a stair expert, but I took a crack at this and I couldn't see any way of doing this simply. I made a monolithic stair with nominal 25mm thickness with brick and timber risers and tread. Then I drew a concrete ramp underneath it to simulate a stringer. I'm sure the guys on here can improve on that method.

Hell of a way to build a set of stairs to be honest. I can't see this as being much fun over a multi story project. I'd suggest you scrap the brickwork and go for concrete risers/treads with the finish over the top if necessary.
thanks for reply brother.
i saw what you mean.i can do like this,and i did it.
i am vietnamese,i live in australia,
this stair only build in in vietnam(treads=concret,rise=brick) i try to talk with my boss,foreign, them never do like this,boss said no,u have to do like this becase in vietnam do like this.
i know stair all concrete is better.

and if you help me improve it better,can you give me a reason i will design stair all concrete,and when them build i can talk with structure.
i want them abandon build stair : half concrete,a haft brick.
i need to resolved this problem very soon.

dhurtubise
2013-07-10, 02:23 PM
Build the basics with the concrete stair (brick part) and use a customer baluster per tread for the steel part

kts.congvan
2013-07-10, 04:10 PM
Build the basics with the concrete stair (brick part) and use a customer baluster per tread for the steel part
let me try which one is better