PDA

View Full Version : 2014 sth about the schedule

mickeymoka395206
2013-07-22, 07:09 AM
I create several shared parameters in order to create a schedule. In the schedule there are many fields,such as type mark,cost,width。In the “schedule properties” there are fields,filter,sorting/grouping,formatting,appearance 。In formatting,different fields has some different settings,they have 2 formattings(field formatting and conditional formatting),I understand what is conditional formatting and how to use it,but I don't understand how to use the field formatting and where can I set the field formatting ,because some parameter can set fields formatting but some can't

mickeymoka395206
2013-07-23, 04:04 AM
no one can help me?

Steve_Stafford
2013-07-23, 04:14 AM
If you are referring to the Field Format button on the Formatting tab in Schedule Properties, this let's you choose to ignore the project units for the data type you selected. For example, the Area parameter associated with Rooms can be altered to use a difference rounding criteria. The default setting for the Imperial template for Area is zero decimal places. If that project unit is acceptable for most area you use the Formatting button to change the area displayed in a room schedule so that it shows more decimals of "accuracy".

mickeymoka395206
2013-07-24, 09:07 AM
thanks a lot ,but why some project parameter can set fields formatting but some can't in the formatting tab, Is there some setting in the project?
for example ,i create a “stair direction" in project parameter ,someone create a "person" , we both in stair schedule , his parameter"person" can set field formatting,but my can't , Is there sth different in our create method?