PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Walkthrough showing semi transparent lines and surfaces!??

larskohler
2013-08-13, 05:15 PM
Hi There

I am stock with a problem I have never experienced before, where my walkthrough views (and ONLY my walkthrough views), get messed up, the minute I turn on shadows.

What happens is that everything look like it is supposed to do, but when I turn on shadows to do the rendering, the model starts to show with transparent elements and lines shown through the massive walls and roofs! I plan on doing the animation in hiddenline or shaded render, so this really matters a BIG deal! I have tried everything: (Changed every setting regarding light and shadows I could possibly think of, tried turning hardware acceleration off and soforth, tried different machines in our office, all with different graphic cards)... and must admit that I have pretty much given up by now! (Short for desperate!)! :-/

I have attached a screendump of before and after I turn on shadows...

Anyone with an idea of what is going on!?? Or suggestions of what to do!?? Would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Info:I work in Windows XP, Revit 2013, with latest patches and latest updates to graphic card drivers.

thomas.denney836893
2013-08-13, 07:10 PM
Probably tried this, but does it happen if you change your detail level to 'FINE'??

larskohler
2013-08-13, 07:37 PM
Hi Thomas

First of all... really appreciate any suggestions you can throw at me!!

Unfortunately it doesn't change anything when I shift between course, medium and fine! :-/