PDA

View Full Version : 2013 NOT in sheet list

MikeJarosz
2013-09-17, 04:08 PM
Is it possible to generate a schedule of sheets "not in sheet list" ?

CADastrophe
2013-09-17, 04:21 PM
That's a hard-coded Schedule Filter, so I can't imagine that there's a way to bypass it. At this office, we don't use that System Parameter; we use a Project Parameter (Text/Instance) named "Alternate Category" instead. Our normal Sheet List contains a Filter "Alternate Category" "is less than or equal to" and then condition field is left blank. This automatically excludes any Sheets with any value entered for that Parameter. We find this acceptable since the user would have to manually disable "Appears in Sheet List" anyway so all sheets appear by default. Alternatively, this parameter is also used to create sheet lists for Sketches and the like.

PijPiwo
2013-09-17, 05:34 PM
Because I have Placeholder Sheets schedule set up. I’ve created yes/no ‘Drawings Index Visibility’ parameter. Drawings Index schedule has a filter set up based on this parameter, so every sheet used in the project is checked and appears in the Drawings Index schedule.

MikeJarosz
2013-09-17, 07:54 PM
Both are interesting. My reason for asking is managerial. I want to know if someone on the team created a sheet that went missing because the AIL wasn't checked. We use Revit server for remote office locations and communications sometimes slip up.

Thinking about it, I realized I have the Revit DB add-in. So I dumped the project into an Access DB file, and guess what? "add in list" is included in the sheet table! I exported to Excel and have a list of NOT on sheet list!