PDA

View Full Version : Reselect Previous Selection(s)

gregcashen
2003-05-09, 04:39 PM
My new favorite -- someone posted a while back, but I forgot and never used it til recently -- hit the left arrow key and it will reselect the previous selection set.

Mod note: Moved to it's own tip so it doesn't get buried inside the one it was posted in originally, "Q"

dzambaz1763
2003-07-18, 11:53 AM
doesn't work for me. :cry: I have a french 5.1
can you explain better :D or do I have to accept that it doesnt work here?

gregcashen
2003-07-18, 04:13 PM
Hmmm. I can't think why it wouldn't work. Select some stuff...do something (even just clicking the properties button)...click off of the selection set...now nothing is selected anymore...hit the left arrow key. Does it not reselect the previous selection set?

dzambaz1763
2003-07-18, 05:22 PM
works now :shock: . The Paris heat must have affected my brain :D
cool tip, thanks!!

gregcashen
2003-07-18, 05:31 PM
No problem!

Martin P
2003-07-18, 07:56 PM
My new favorite -- someone posted a while back, but I forgot and never used it til recently -- hit the left arrow key and it will reselect the previous selection set.

Mod note: Moved to it's own tip so it doesn't get buried inside the one it was posted in originally, "Q"

Imagine when they get the RIGHT arrow key working!! I reckon that would speed things up on a monday morning :shock: you could have a 2 button keyboard :lol:

gregcashen
2003-07-18, 09:51 PM
Since Left Arrow is select-what-I-done-already-selected, shouldn't Right Arrow be select-what-I-want-to-select-next? That would be nice!

beegee
2003-07-19, 05:05 AM
... and UP arrow could be " Revit, just polish up that design idea while I get a cup of coffee "

and DOWN arrow could be " Listen Revit, we've got this deadline, you're going to have to work all weekend to get the job finished."

beegee

" ...... Dave: Open the pod bay doors, please, Hal...Open the pod bay doors, please, Hal...Hullo, Hal, do you read me?...Hullo, Hal, do you read me?...Do you read me, Hal?...Do you read me, Hal?...Hullo, Hal, do you read me?...Hullo, Hal, do you read me?...Do you read me, Hal?
Hal: Affirmative, Dave, I read you.
Dave: Open the pod bay doors, Hal.
Hal: I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
"