PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Show Floorplan Callouts on multiple views Revit 2013

jennah105988
2013-12-11, 11:05 PM
First let me set up our set for you. We have overall plans that are then divided into 4 quadrant plans that are then divided into enlarged plans as required.

When we first started cartooning the set and setting up views - the enlarged plan callouts were created in the overall plan - so that is where the callouts showed up. However - the real desire was to have these callouts for enlarged plans show up on the quadrant plan with no callouts on the overall plan.

Is it possible in 2013 (I realize this was not possible before - just hoping there is something new I dont know about) to make the callouts show up on the quadrant plans (without having to create referenced callouts). I have the callouts turned off in VG templates for the overall plans...but would like them to show up on the quadrant plan.

This is likely not possible and I will have to create referenced callouts. They were created as floorplan callouts, not detail callouts.

jcoe
2013-12-13, 02:09 PM
Plan callouts are only visible in the parent view. You will need to use reference callouts to see them in other views. If you have not invested a lot of time in the callouts, and they are not fully detailed, you could always re-create them in the enlarged plans.

PijPiwo
2013-12-13, 05:44 PM
I’m not sure if this going to work out for you the way you want it, but take a look at this: dependent views, matchlines and scope boxes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_oSY5WmAUU
Hope it helps.