PDA

View Full Version : 2013 rpc content that I have used

harkeychad
2013-12-23, 03:44 PM
We bought the rpc for a year. I added a few cars and people. Render looked good but needed to change a few things from last week. The problem is that they are not showing up in the rendered view. I can highlight them as hidden but entourage is on, site and topo is on. The only ones showing are the ones that are within the revit files from the box. I am at a loss on how I get them back. Could the path be wrong or something? I have no idea and need help soon. thanks

harkeychad
2013-12-23, 03:59 PM
I should of tried to shut off and turn back on since that worked. Now back to making it better. I do have one more queston though. How can I get the standing seam to line up? The fascia is a in place family and could not get the align tool to work since the roof is a material and did not have a model pattern to it.

tedg
2013-12-23, 04:31 PM
I should of tried to shut off and turn back on since that worked. Now back to making it better. I do have one more queston though. How can I get the standing seam to line up? The fascia is a in place family and could not get the align tool to work since the roof is a material and did not have a model pattern to it.
Thanks for posting your resolution for others to benefit from.

As far as your fascia pattern matching up with the roof, I don't have a fix.
However.. usually the fascia/rakes wouldn't have the standing seam pattern on it anyway.
So why don't you change it to maybe horizontal lines (or alingned with edges) to look like trim/break metal etc?

Nice work BTW

rosskirby
2013-12-24, 05:35 PM
Instead of modeling the fascia in place, try using the Fascia tool (Roof-->Fascia) or model it as a wall.