PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Profile Band Not Showing Left and Right Back of Walk Grade

blippold
2014-01-30, 09:44 PM
I have a street reconstruction project. I have existing CL profile, proposed CL profile, and proposed back of walk profiles for both left and right back of walk. I have one band at bottom of profile showing EG and FG for CL of road. That works fine. I have another band above that one using same style. I want to shown LT B/W and RT B/W in this band. I have the correct profiles selected in the Profile View Properties, Bands tab. I get no elevations to show up. The band is there but is empty.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bernie

Opie
2014-01-31, 04:21 PM
Do you have a sample drawing showing this problem?

BlackBox
2014-01-31, 10:00 PM
You've already added / superimposed the left & right Profiles into your target Profile View?

When adding the secondary Band element, from the 'Profile View Properties' dialog, 'Bands' tab, you selected the Add button, but what Profile(s) were selected from the 'Geometry Points to Label in Band' dialog?

Also be sure to scroll right from the 'Profile View Properties' dialog, 'Bands' tab, and ensure that the correct Profiles are selected for 'Profile1' and 'Profile2' columns, as compared to the expression contained with your Band Style's element Layout (i.e., Label Style Composer dialog, Layout tab, Station Value element, Text node, Contents, etc.).

HTH