PDA

View Full Version : Frameless (vertical) Louvre Panel in Curtain Wall

lonnie3601463635
2014-02-26, 06:52 PM
Hello folks,

I have a major problem with a louvre curtain wall.
I need the louvre to be adjustable in length and height, and have no vertical mullion when the louvre bends at a new angle in the wall, but stay joined and not show a gap like you have when you delete the vertical mullion.

In the screen shot I sent, we have various lengths (The one with the red box around it should be one continuous panel, joining in with the adjacent smaller ones). The wall starts to curve, which is why there are segments. We do not want the vertical mullions showing (hence, the X's). We also have various heights in other areas, so the curtain wall panel needs to be adjustable there as well. Using an array for the louvre slats seems to be an issue, but making them a profile within the panel family means the height cannot be adjustable. I know this is as clear as mud, and I apologize!

I have explored options with windows and sweeps, but all of these are too time consuming. We just need a functional family that can cut through a wall like a curtain wall, join and bend where it needs, be as high as needed and long as needed. We don't want to have to create new panels for each varied size. Please help!