PDA

View Full Version : Window sash not showing in elevation view

noah
2005-03-02, 04:26 PM
When I insert my awning-fixed combo window the sash isn't displaying in elelvation view - see attached. The window on the left shows the exterior of the window and the one on the right shows the interior (this is displayed correctly).

I should note that it didn't do this earlier and it doesn't do this in a fresh project. What coudl possibly be going on here?

Also, when I copy and paste a window from one wall to another in elevation view it automatically places the window facing in (flip arrows are flipped). It supposed to do that? I would think it would know enough to put the exterior of the window facing the exterior since I'm looking at the exterior of the wall.

I should also note that the windows are fine on the north elevation but this is the west. I tried to copy the ones from the north to the west but they look like this.

noah
2005-03-02, 04:31 PM
A copy in plan view from the north wall to a paste in plan view on the west wall worked! I have no idea why a copy in elevation to another elevation gives me this result. Seems like a bug.