PDA

View Full Version : HP DesignJet 800 Driver

studio3p
2005-03-02, 05:04 PM
HP has released a new driver for the DesignJet 800 (http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?locale=en_US&lang=English+%28US%29&pnameOID=20989&prodSeriesId=25302&prodTypeId=18972&basePartNum=COL9823&locBasepartNum=pl-27910-1&os=Microsoft+Windows+XP&tech=Driver). The latest driver appears to resolve the print preview and "offset" problems present with the previous driver.

studio3p
2005-03-11, 04:24 PM
There's always more to the story than first thought. The previewing has clearly been resolved with the above referenced driver. But a new, more annoying problem has been introduced. Printing with this driver will only work if you print each sheet individually. Printing multiple sheets will print the first sheet properly, but the following sheets are completely screwed up.

I am going to check into whether this is purely a driver issue (by printing a multiple sheet pdf file), or a Revit/driver problem. I will report back.

Lashers
2005-04-19, 11:15 PM
There's always more to the story than first thought. The previewing has clearly been resolved with the above referenced driver. But a new, more annoying problem has been introduced. Printing with this driver will only work if you print each sheet individually. Printing multiple sheets will print the first sheet properly, but the following sheets are completely screwed up.

I am going to check into whether this is purely a driver issue (by printing a multiple sheet pdf file), or a Revit/driver problem. I will report back.

Any word yet Joseph?