PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Creating Floor Plan Wall Representations during different Phases

jcb777
2014-06-03, 01:55 PM
Does anyone know of a good tutorial for creating floor plan wall representations during the different phases, meaning none of the grafically challanged representations i.e. two black lines (in coarse mode) for existing, new. To be able to show a wall with a heavy outside lines and medium grey solid fill hatch pattern. So that when you look at a floor plan print laying on the table, you can tell right away where the walls are...

I've been trying for a few hours trying to figure it out, changing the line weights fill patterns under phases, under manage.

I must be missing something very basic here.

8)

gbrowne
2014-06-03, 03:00 PM
Could you provide a quick sketch to show what you require?

damo3
2014-06-05, 09:36 AM
The graphic override filters work based on the combination of phase and phase filter selected. Make sure your element is first created in the right phase, then change the filters. Do you see any change or just not the change you are after?

PijPiwo
2014-06-05, 12:44 PM
Try this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyQGbeWfb2Q&index=4&list=PLauYF3REhrHBAuhv7DeZqEWzfe5Z0TWvr). Hope it helps.