PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Revit Issues

AhmedHamdy
2014-06-16, 02:39 PM
- i'd like to Set the Curvaed wall Elevation as a Work Plane but it doesnt Allow me to use it...Y that Happen and how to Fix that ?

2nd Problem .. i Created Curved Wall using "Conceptutal Mass" then loaded it inside the Main Revit Project but when i try to Add Curtail Wall to it Using "Create Curtain Grid" in Massing Tab nothing Happens As Shown

and when i try "Wall By Face" it gives me that Error Message .. " Wall type 'Curtain Wall' is incompatible with picked face. Only basic wall types are accepted."

So i'd like to know what should i do to solve all this issues

KoryCox
2014-06-27, 04:37 PM
A curved wall cannot be used as a work plane. All works planes must be flat surfaces (of any orientation, horiz, vert, or slanted).

You can create a curtain system on the face of the curve. The button is to the right of the wall button on the Architecture Ribbon.

What are you trying to model on the curved surface? There might be another way to get it done.

Duncan Lithgow
2014-07-01, 07:52 PM
As Titan says, it sounds like what you're trying to do can be done - tell us what you're trying to achieve instead of all the problems you're running into.