PDA

View Full Version : 2014 trouble placing rooms....

nichols_taylor675656
2014-06-28, 06:57 PM
I'm on a fifth floor and when I go to place a room it seems to be reading the fourth floor. I used the room separation tool and the lines disappeared to the 4th floor below. refer to screen shot. the reference plane is set to 5th floor. Can I adjust the settings in the properties box?

dhurtubise
2014-07-01, 09:47 AM
Check the Associated Level of your view, might be Level 4 even if it's names Level 5

Duncan Lithgow
2014-07-01, 07:07 PM
I hope dhurtubise has been able to help you. If you still have a problem then lets check a few thing... There is no 'room separation tool' so I guess you mean Room Separation Lines, but why are you mentioning them? And (annoyingly) Room Separation Lines don't have a level association. Then you write about a Reference Plane - what Reference Plane? Reference Planes can also not be set to associate to a Level. So I'm completely lost as to what the problem is, and what you've tried ... please help me so I can hep you.

athena939588
2014-07-04, 07:46 AM
Try creating a brand new view and see if you have the same problem. Alternatively check if your view range is correct?