PDA

View Full Version : 2013 No Print Text or Lines

ROBP-RDS
2014-07-15, 03:25 PM
Is it possible to create a "no print" text style or line style with Revit? Something like AutoCAD's defpoints layer... I would like to be able to place notes on drawings that I can read but they do not need to plot out... Things like notes for setback requirements, code items, lines around symbols to show ada limits, etc..

Thanks!
Rob

CAtDiva
2014-07-15, 03:53 PM
Is it possible to create a "no print" text style or line style with Revit? Something like AutoCAD's defpoints layer... I would like to be able to place notes on drawings that I can read but they do not need to plot out... Things like notes for setback requirements, code items, lines around symbols to show ada limits, etc..

Thanks!
Rob

The beauty of Revit is that you can create a view specifically for those items ... I have a "working" set of views the might include things like this as I need them. And then my document views can be maintained without constantly having to adjust the VG (visibility graphics) for printing.

PijPiwo
2014-07-15, 03:57 PM

Thanks!
Rob
Try this add-in (http://lmnts.lmnarchitects.com/bim/revit-no-plot/).

ROBP-RDS
2014-07-15, 05:18 PM
Thanks everyone, I will have to create a view for notes and info... Good point... I will need to try that add-in..

Thanks again,
Rob