PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Window opening marker

scottyermer
2014-07-16, 07:22 AM
Hi, I have adapted a stacking sliding door to use as a window. I downloaded the door from a website. I can't work out how to move or turn off the opening direction markers that are now in the wrong position as shown in the attached photo. Any ideas?

jsteinhauer
2014-07-16, 01:48 PM
Scott,

Are these coming from the family? If so, that is where you go. Could you possibly upload your family?

Cheers,
Jeff S.

scottyermer
2014-07-17, 12:38 AM
Thanks Jeff, I have tried to fix the issue in "edit family', if this is what you mean, but there is no sign of the markers being there at all. Also Im not sure what you mean by 'Could you possibly upload your family?' Do you mean to 'load into project', after fixing the problem in edit?

Cheers

Scotty

PijPiwo
2014-07-17, 04:03 AM
Also Im not sure what you mean by 'Could you possibly upload your family?' Do you mean to 'load into project', after fixing the problem in edit?
Upload the family here (forum), so we can take a look at it, and look for the issue.

jsteinhauer
2014-07-17, 12:36 PM
These are probably symbolic lines, and they will therefore only show up in elevation. If you were looking for it in 3D or plan views you would not have seen them. Otherwise, they might be on a subcategory that is turned off in the family editor.

Give those a try and report back to us what you find.

Thanks,
Jeff S.

scottyermer
2014-07-19, 08:25 AM
Sorry, But can you give me a quick instruction on how to upload the family onto to the forum.

Cheers

scottyermer
2014-07-19, 08:27 AM
I have gone into every subcategory in the family editor to try and turn them off without any success.

PijPiwo
2014-07-19, 03:50 PM
Sorry, But can you give me a quick instruction on how to upload the family onto to the forum.
Please read this (http://forums.augi.com/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=Attachments+and+Images&titleandtext=1&match=all).