PDA

View Full Version : Filled Region - is there a solution?

J. Grouchy
2005-03-04, 04:24 PM
I think this may have come up before, but I'm not sure if it's the same problem others have had. Filled Regions in views are blocking out parts of my Revision Clouds and I'm not sure how to get them to show. I'm attaching images of a generic example...

aaronrumple
2005-03-04, 06:00 PM
Are these on views or sheets or one of each?

J. Grouchy
2005-03-04, 06:02 PM
It's the same view...on a sheet. One is taken with my mouse hovering over the cloud to show that an entire enclosed cloud was drawn (and what portion is blocked out by the filled region). The cloud was drawn on the sheet, over the elevation view.

This does not happen when the cloud is placed in the view...but the same thing happens to the view title, which obviously can only show up on the sheet.

beegee
2005-03-04, 11:52 PM
I can't reproduce that problem.

Could it be a build issue ?

It's the same view...on a sheet. One is taken with my mouse hovering over the cloud to show that an entire enclosed cloud was drawn (and what portion is blocked out by the filled region). The cloud was drawn on the sheet, over the elevation view.

This does not happen when the cloud is placed in the view...but the same thing happens to the view title, which obviously can only show up on the sheet.

J. Grouchy
2005-03-05, 12:01 AM
I suppose it could be...I don't usually rush to get the latest builds, but may do it this time.

beegee
2005-03-05, 12:13 AM
Problem was fixed in build - 20050126

Refer this THREAD. (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=14497&highlight=filled+build)