PDA

View Full Version : Elevation symbol not printing

sfaust
2005-03-05, 12:24 AM
Ok, has anyone heard of this problem; We have interior elevation symbols on a drawing, and wanted to create another one for another wall of the room, so we clicked the box and created the elevation. The elevation was created just fine. However, on the plan symbol, the new elevation was gray instead of black (see attached image). Also, when printed, it prints the triangle (still gray) but the number doesn't even print.

After experimenting, it seems that the first elevation created is black, but the rest are gray like this. I tried creating a new file and it did the same thing. I have attached that file if anyone is willing to look at it for me.

I have looked closely at the views and there is nothing different that I can see about the black one and the gray one. Any ideas?

thanks

beegee
2005-03-05, 12:42 AM
I have seen this happen before. Only for elevations created using the original tag, not for new ones placed separately.

The symbol, stays grey until you close and reopen the file, then its normal. However until you do that it will print grey. A small bug.

I never worried too much about it.

sfaust
2005-03-05, 05:38 PM
Interesting. You're absolutely right, I just tried it and it's fine today. Thanks.