PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Underlay problems.

shqip_kt410683
2014-08-13, 02:59 PM
I'm working on foundation plan and I need to see first floor underlayed but it's showing me the roof plan.

View Range for each floor.

:banghead:
Need help.

Thnx

KoryCox
2014-08-14, 01:36 PM
Try using an Underlay. Find it in the view properties. Just select the plan you want from the dropdown. It will show the selcted plan as halftone.

Also change the top plane to 7'-6" above the floor rather than 0" of the plan above. Put both bottom and view depth to 0" or even a little below.

Mikeyspeed
2016-04-05, 04:55 PM
I have an issue that I'm not sure how to correct. I'm using Revit MEP 2016. I inadvertently modeled the 2nd floor with the underlay set for level 1 while using a cad background because the architects model wasn't complete yet. Npw that the architects model is updated, I set the underlay for Level 2 and all the duct and pipe fitting are displaying very light and can only be selected by hovering on it, no sweep selecting. I can put the underlay back to level 1 and it all displays correctly and so does all the L1 mechanical. Any ideas how I can correct this?

KoryCox
2016-04-05, 05:55 PM
I don't think I fully understand your problem.

Did you model the components in the correct place? Or are your level 1 components on level 2?

If they are in the correct place it may e that all you need to do is turn off the underlay and adjust your cut place and extents so that you can see the components.

Can you restate your problem?