PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Rooms not showing up in Room schedule

mmaxwell
2014-08-27, 04:19 PM
Revit Arch 2013: I have a handful of rooms that will not show up in the schedule. I have checked filters, reviewed the warnings for the associated rooms (redundant room warning), checked phases. I have also tried to delete the room (not room tag) from the model and have re-assigned the area a new room, this has only caused me to have redundant rooms that do not show up in the schedule. I thought it may be a workset related issue as well, however there are not options in the schedule properties for worksets. The room can be identified and tagged in every model view.

Anyone have any ideas?

tbodor
2014-08-27, 04:54 PM
Are the rooms identical to other rooms you may already have? There is a check box in the schedule (sort/grouping tab I believe) to display every instance. Is that box checked?

Steve_Stafford
2014-08-27, 05:43 PM
Schedules are assigned to a phase and rooms can only be assigned to one phase so that's a pretty common issue when multiple phases are being used. Revit defaults to the latest phase when a schedule is created, we have to make sure we choose the one we really need.

Does your schedule use a Filter?

Sorting/Grouping criteria might be collapsing more than one room into one row of data, though I'd expect you'd see an empty Area parameter for that situation. Add the count parameter to the schedule and make sure you see "1" for every room listed (also check Itemize every instance on the sorting grouping tab).