PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Revit professional exam content

aissajez846157
2014-09-18, 06:26 PM
Hi,
I'd liketo know what should I wait for in the Revit Professional exam , I'm planning to take it soon and I don't know the complexity of the design we have to accomplish to get certified.
please if anyone has passed the exam give us some detailed information about that.
Thanks.

Steve_Stafford
2014-09-18, 06:40 PM
Anyone who has taken the test has sworn a blood oath that they will never divulge any secrets of the test. :)

That written, you need to be well aware of ALL the features in Revit. Someone who works at a small firm and doesn't use worksets might suffer through the questions related to that concept. It's important to be comfortable with everything, especially those things that you might not really use much.

The test format is multiple choice questions and some of those questions require using Revit and interacting with files that are provided. You won't have to do design, it's not an architecture/engineering test. If you know Revit well, can read carefully and follow instructions you'll do fine.

aissajez846157
2014-10-03, 12:11 AM
Thanks for your answer Steve, Actually I am taking the exam tomorrow , Although I might feel I have to see what the exam look like and what level of skills it requires. Let<s give it a try. ;)