PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Revit Wall - Hide a Wall Layer line

freakystepz155932
2014-10-23, 08:57 PM
Hello guys. I have a problem that gives me crazy. I`m working on a project with some basic walls with multiple layers - 1. Structural Core Layer - Bricks , 2. Thermal layer - Insulation and 3. Finish layer - Plasterboard. I have a floor plan to scale 1:200 and I want to hide the contact cut line between the insulation layer and the finish layer inside the structure of the wall. Normally I can acheive that result by using the Linework Tool and setting the line style to INVISIBLE. But it`s a time consuming task with hundreds of walls. Is there any way doing that automatically by using the Graphics override panel for the specific view and makes that particular line invisible? =]

Steve_Stafford
2014-10-23, 10:59 PM
That's what the Detail Level: Coarse is meant to accomplish, provide a two line representation of a wall for coarser scales. If you need Detail Level to be something other than Coarse for the view then you can use Visibility/Graphics and override the category Walls to use Detail Level: Coarse and leave the view assigned to Medium. For 1:200 I'd expect Coarse to work well.