PDA

View Full Version : How about a "Training" forum

gwnelson
2003-05-14, 12:12 AM
I've been enthusiastic about Revit since finding it for free about 6 months ago, so much so that I bought my own subscription. Now with typical time constraints we all experience, I've had little time to devote to Revit drawing or my own personal devlopment. In fact, I had to scrap my intentions to work through to CD's on my first project because it seemed simpler to just export to ADT & work from there drafting the details.
Anyway, just a few days ago I saw a post at alt.revit about Autodesk in-house training being offered next month up in Mass and have been seriously been giving thought to enlisting. Nothing like a little hands on, with the real dudes. So maybe training could encompass seminars (virtual & real), books, CD's (Onstott's) and the like, with a voice for those who might be able to offer critique.

TA-DAA! My virgin post! :lol:

patagoniadave
2003-05-14, 01:50 AM
ok way no fair. I want to add motion to my avatar!! I really agree with the training concept, didn't one of the Chris's have some video a while back?

PeterJ
2003-05-14, 11:08 AM
Dave

The frequency with which you like to change your avatar its almost like watching in slow motion so you area part way there already.

P

patagoniadave
2003-05-14, 12:33 PM
Dave

The frequency with which you like to change your avatar its almost like watching in slow motion so you area part way there already.

P

Ya, but I am doing it caveman style, and just resetting my profile. I want to figure out a more technical automated way, but there are a lot of things I want to do in life. I'll add it to the "list"