PDA

View Full Version : 2014 DWF Export blurry and unusable

Craig_L
2015-01-22, 01:55 PM
Thought I would try for an answer here, I'm not getting any love anywhere else with it...

I am exporting a DWF for use by all consultants from a workset enabled Revit project (2014).
The DWF that it spits out has some behavior that I have never seen before.

The 3D model is fine, acts as normal.

The sheets are weird, my text and grids and levels and all annotations including 2D linework, text, tags etc are all perfect as expected, crisp and clear and can be selected and their properties viewed.

The model elements on sheets are unselectable, are out of focus, and even when printed show up out of focus.
I have tried a million different things when I export and have not managed to find out why its doing this.
I have tried detaching the file from central and breaking the worksets, and it doesnt solve the issue.
I have tried exporting another project that is not workset enabled, and it exports normally without any issues.
I have tried changing disciplines, changing assigned worksets, changing active worksets...changing export to raster, changing loads of different export settings and actually none of it works.

Has anyone experienced it before, is there a workaround??

Craig_L
2015-01-26, 08:16 AM
No one has seen this problem before, no one knows how to fix it??
Getting pretty desperate for a solution here...any Autodesk people care to offer a solution??