PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Extruded Ceiling

jsteinhauer
2015-05-13, 06:08 PM
Hello All,

I am looking at how to create a new ceiling type that utilizes extruded profiles, with or without ACT infills. Any thoughts on how to do this? I was thinking this could be a new ceiling type, with a surface pattern & cut pattern that matches what I want it to look like. Other thoughts were an inplace family.

Thank you in advance,
Jeff S.

Dimitri Harvalias
2015-05-13, 06:41 PM
Beam systems, face based families, integral wall sweeps...
It depends on what the ceiling looks like, how/if you want to schedule/tag/keynote it.
Can you show us some sketch examples of the type of condition you are trying to model?

jsteinhauer
2015-05-13, 07:00 PM
I would love to upload a file for clarification, but I haven't been able to upload files for a while. Those were some of the options we were kicking around here.

Joshua Kohl
2015-05-14, 11:30 AM
I would love to upload a file for clarification, but I haven't been able to upload files for a while. Those were some of the options we were kicking around here.

I had the problem where I couldn't upload files and I had to remove some of the other things that I had already uploaded due to storage limits. There are times I also have to use the "Basic Uploader" because the regular one wouldn't allow me to upload.