PDA

View Full Version : circuit go everywhere

Wish List System
2015-06-03, 01:12 PM
Summary: when using the automatic circuiting, the ends of the circuits don't always land on the device being circuited. we then have to grab the endpoint and move it onto the fixture. give me the ability to tell the program where to trim to instead of having it guess where i want it and be wrong most of the time.

Description: when using the automatic circuiting, the ends of the circuits don't always land on the device being circuited. we then have to grab the endpoint and move it onto the fixture. give me the ability to tell the program where to trim to instead of having it guess where i want it and be wrong most of the time. if i want the circuit to always trim to a specific outline, let me define that outline in the family.

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - MEP Electrical Circuits - (Electrical)

Submitted By: Mitchell Voss on 06/03/2015

Wish List System
2015-06-03, 01:38 PM
circuits go everywhere

Summary: when using the automatic circuiting, the ends of the circuits don't always land on the device being circuited. we then have to grab the endpoint and move it onto the fixture. give me the ability to tell the program where to trim to instead of having it guess where i want it and be wrong most of the time.

Description: when using the automatic circuiting, the ends of the circuits don't always land on the device being circuited. we then have to grab the endpoint and move it onto the fixture. give me the ability to tell the program where to trim to instead of having it guess where i want it and be wrong most of the time. if i want the circuit to always trim to a specific outline, let me define that outline in the family.

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - MEP Electrical Circuits - (Electrical)

Submitted By: Mitchell Voss on 06/03/2015